About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

leopard love

Monday was fun. With Spring in season and summer just around the corner, animal print is coming back in the spotlight as, I feel, it always does this time of year. Thus, it only felt right to sport my favorite leopard top for the day. Anyway, I got excited over our discovery of an empty plot of false grass on a random rooftop area. It was much like an empty studio set up and ready for a private outdoor party with my name written all over it. I'm actually considering throwing a small gathering here sometime. Until further notice, this last photo is my favorite. It reminds me of my parents constant saying, 
"The more you laugh, the longer you live."

There is so much validity in this statement. You should follow it. 
Swear.

Photo Credits: Christopher Canon

 

4 comments:

  1. who took these photos ? they look good ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH-MAZING STYLING....right up our alley! WE LOVE UR BLOG!!

    check out our website and blog...will you sponsor us on your blog?

    http://www.deepoca.net/

    We can offer you 15% off all merchandise


    Thank you

    deEPOCA VINTAGE
    www.deepoca.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and outfits! Please do tell the brand and style name of your boots, if you don't mind. They are absolutely rockin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, they are Steve Madden's "Monsters".

    ReplyDelete