About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

sly on the slits


This past week has been full of spontaneous carefree adventures, and I love it! From San Diego to Mexico, Los Angeles, Vegas to Culver City, Laguna Beach, etc. If there's one thing I've always followed, it's to 
live in the moment, live as if there's no tomorrow. 
You should always take advantage of your youth because ... 
Let's face it, you just won't be as energetic one day down the line or ... 
or you just never know if tomorrow will even be guaranteed. 
Friends and I recently tried to break into an abandoned building to steal a life size robot the other day... Mission failed but the adrenaline of running from alarms was well worth it. Hah. 

Hope everyone is loving life as much as I have been lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment