About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Thursday, November 15, 2012

midnight fox

Photo Credits: Christopher Canon

Ever love the feeling of getting lost in the crowd or the night?
I do.

It's the element of uncertainty that scares many and leaves plenty astray. When, in actuality, uncertainty should be grasped as excitement and fuel... A fuel for driving toward a clearer vision.. of yourself, of life.
Too many people let themselves get lost in the midst of opinions. Don't get me wrong, I often find myself considering the opinions of others. But, when it really comes down to it, I don't allow myself to get lost in opinions as long as I know my true self... As long as I love my foundations and understand the reasoning behind my actions. When you don't know who you are is when you let the opinions of others thrash down your walls of confidence. Hence, you better know what you stand for and know what you're fighting for.

Know your self worth and embrace that with a humble sense of pride. There's no need for cockiness, but there is a need for confidence in everything you pursue through life. 

Uncertainty leaves room for unrestrained creativity. 
Get lost in that.


1 comment:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Love that dress!
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete