About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Saturday, June 25, 2011

bad never looked so good


I've really got to hand this one to Lindsay Lohan. From the innocent little girl image in the first video I ever saw her in, "The Parent Trap," to what I've literally just stumbled upon, Theophilus London's music video for "Oops," Lindsay Lohan makes bad look so damn... good.
Mind blown.
 I'm really lured by her dark style in the video even though summer calls for lights and brights in attire. Just wanted to share this youtube here for the record. 

Anyway, here are two Polaroid musings from my MOCA adventure that I never got a chance to document:



Hope everyone's enjoying their first few weeks of Summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment