About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

dirty day dreaming


New art work has been put up at the Royal Cup Cafe in Long Beach for sale. What instantly caught my attention, amid stepping foot inside, was the painting section of musical memoirs as shown in the first photo. Dedications... Dedications of unforgettable masterminded artists who have significantly marked their times in history. Over the generations, the entertainment industry has grown more and more seductive. As such artists fulfill their dreams, there's no denying that most success stories include hints of sexual appeal.  Wait, hints? Who am I kidding.. today's generation is as blunt as it gets. I don't know where exactly I'm going with this rambling but these random thoughts crossed my mind today, so I had to share. 

Anyway, if you ever come to this local cafe, I highly recommend the Cashew Chicken Panini! Aside the fact that paninis are simply my favorite type of sandwiches, you can never go wrong with this particular dish here. I also tried the Culture Shock Panini today, and it was..... zesty. A swarm of revolutionary flavors definitely kick up your taste buds with each bite, justifying the term "shock" in its name. Food is delish, service is friendly, and the aura is very unique. Overall, love this place! Thus, I come here whenever I have the time. 

Next week is finals week! So you probably won't hear from me until Summer Break arrives the week after. Until then... 

"I live my daydreams in music." - Albert Einstein 


No comments:

Post a Comment