About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

awake when September ends

(UCI flea market sunglasses, H&M scarf, Old Navy top, Zara leggings, Zara black wedge booties)

Photo Credits: Christopher Canon

While I play with Polaroids and Instax film, Christopher plays with rolls of film, straight up. He informed me that most places that develop film, like target, walmart, etc, are actually considering putting an end to film prints since digital prints have taken over the world. Does this mean that film will eventually go extinct and expire like the Polaroid did? Hmmm...

Anyway, I've missed a whole month of blogging. Holy! 
Well in the past month, structure welcomed itself back into my life as summer said its goodbyes. With school, work, and internships to juggle, I found it a little complicated to update anything. Also, with my photographers moving around, it's been hard to get any work done. 

Enough with the excuses, HELLO AUTUMN! 
I'm excited for the season of layering, scarves, oversized comforts, boots, gloves, 
and all that's worth FALLing for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment