About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

violating symmetry


Photo Credits: Ashley Espeseth 
A S H Photography

Fishtail skirts, asymmetrical skirts, diagonal skirts, crooked cut skirts... Whatever you call them, I personally believe they are a must have in every fashionista's closet. I can only emphasize this so many times.
Can't find any in stores? No problem. You can easily DIY as I have with some old maxi skirts I've left hanging in my closet. Cutting up and sewing old clothes is a great budget friendly way of putting a somewhat new item in your wardrobe. Trust me, I do it all the time. It's kind of fun, actually.

I just came back from Norcal, and I have so many photo adventures to share!
Photos definitely coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment