About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

High Museum of Art

 

The High Museum of Art in Atlanta is known as the best and most visited in Southeastern United States. It's website reveals a great collection of all sorts of art ranging from abstract and folk art to modern day, contemporary art. On my visit, I noticed a huge concentration of older, classical American and European art pieces, especially sculptures. Although I'm very fond of French designs, this museum wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I have a higher preference for contemporary art and was bummed to find only one floor dedicated to my taste. The museums I've gone to back West better quench my thirst in terms of art. Regardless, they do half off admissions every Thursday evening ($9), so it was a good chance to get out of the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment