About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

city character


Photo Credits: Paul & I.

You've just got to love all the character in San Francisco. From the eye candy people and distinguished landscapes to the zesty food, atmosphere, and hidden gems, I sure love it all. I always enjoy digging up low key events and performances whenever I travel. For this trip, I was able to find a comedy club held in a real cute underground venue. They had random performances put on by locals, and there were a good amount of tourists from back in Los Angeles present that night. It sure was neat! This city is filled with similar events (comedy clubs, open mic nights, art displays, etc) held at very unique and adorably decorated places, especially cafes. I highly prefer checking out at these events over clubbing or partying anytime, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment