About Me

My photo
Trigger Hippie: I act off instinct and live off love.
Instagram
Follow tiffyspiiice on Twitter

Friday, February 24, 2012

unbelievable


Everyone's mentioned that New York's Central Park was huge, but just exactly how immensely vast the park is was unbelievable. It was definitely one of the most interesting parks I've ever been to. Hands down.
Full of randomly placed dedications, monuments, bridges, and even castles, this park was absolutely refreshing. The best part of my first time visiting was the sudden moment it started snowing in the midst of my wanders around the park. Amazing! Living in Southern California all of my life, I've never been able to actually experience what it felt like to take a stroll through town and have specks of snow sprinkle from the skies and land on your nose. Such enchantment really illuminated the wonders of Winter. 

Although it's still Winter in Orange County, our current sunny skies and warm hues spoil us with beach day opportunities. Random days of rain here and there, but they've been followed up by summer nights soon after. Rather pleasant ... yet, a bit strange. It's like I'm not too sure what Mother Nature has in store for us especially with society highlighting matters of global warming and what not... 
I'll just stay hoping for the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment